No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At LifeNorth.Church, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a LifeNorth.Church. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour.
- Thought provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Video teaching from Life.Church Senior Pastor Craig Groeschel or a Life.Church pastor.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. LifeGroups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, athletes and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at LifeNorth.Church or connect with one of our LifeMissions partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a LifeGroup, you can use resources.life.church to keep learning.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place for kids. Each weekend LifeKids, newborns through 4th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Switch meets on Wednesdays for students grade 6 through 12. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.